BURLINGTON, Mass., June 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI), a leading provider of cloud-based platform solutions to help small and medium-sized businesses succeed online, today announced new features to its Business On Tapp mobile application. The latest features include new ways for small business owners to connect directly with each other to network and share advice and personal expertise. Tapp members can create and share digital business cards, directly connect with people by industry and location, and check the leaderboards to see how their entrepreneurial interests rank against others. Since the app's launch in February, more than 75,000 people have downloaded the app.
Business On Tapp is a free mobile application that delivers daily insights and actionable tips to help small business owners succeed both online and offline. The app features unique editorial content as well as interactive features that allow small business owners to connect with their peers to share advice and best practices. Recently, Business On Tapp featured stories from an exclusive interview with Marcus Lemonis, host of CNBC's The Profit. Lemonis shared tips on how to pitch to investors, strategies for keeping employees, and techniques for Tweeting smarter. Additional recent editorial features include a piece on How To Get Rescued from Mobilegeddon and 3 Ways to Protect Your Business From Security Hacks.
Newly launched features include:
- Tapp Radar: An even cooler way to connect with other entrepreneurs. Find business owners who work in similar fields and share interests, who also live close enough to grab a coffee with.
- Alerts: Allows members to track app conversations and responses to questions.
- Recommended cards: Shows previews of cards similar to those already viewed, delivering a more personalized experience.
- Business Card: Members can create their own unique digital business card to share right on their phone, by simply choosing a theme, uploading a photo, and customizing the fields with their business information. With the business card, members can connect with like-minded entrepreneurs on Tapp or send their card out to contacts directly via vCard, social media, and email.
- Ask a Question: Ask A Question provides members with access to experts and entrepreneurs who have been in their shoes. Members get advice on solving real-world business problems.
Additionally, Business On Tapp recently concluded its first Tapp Flash Mob - an online competition that crowd-sourced advice from small business owners to help contestants take their businesses to the next level. To enter the Tapp Flash Mob, members were asked to give a great pitch about what they need to level up their businesses. Over the course of the competition, Business On Tapp chose seven contestants and featured stories about their companies and their greatest business challenges.
The winner of Tapp Flash Mob was Dustin Brackett, the CEO of Bee Social, a social media marketing agency in Arvada, Colorado. As the winner, Brackett received an in-app hands-on consultation from hand-picked business experts, CEOs, and startup masters.
In addition to the in-app consultation, Dustin also won:
- A one-year free subscription to Bluehost web hosting.
- Professional business advice from Mike Olson and The Bluehost leadership team.
- A featured in-app and Tapp.com card profiling the winner's company and greatest business challenges mobbed with expert advice from successful entrepreneurs.
- Exclusive Business On Tapp SWAG.
- Periodic check-ins on Dustin's progress.
Follow Dustin's Tapp Flash Mob journey here:
- Introducing...Flash Mob Contestant #7
- Flash Mob Spotlight: Dustin Brackett of Bee Social
- Dustin Brackett: Our Tapp Flash Mob Winner
"We are thrilled to announce Dustin as the first winner of Tapp Flash Mob," said Curt Raffi, Endurance International Group's VP of Mobile Engagement. "Dustin does amazing work helping his clients achieve their social media goals – so much so that he hasn't had the time to amplify his own business. Now that he's using Business On Tapp, he's got access to advice at the tip of his fingers. And, with Tapp Flash Mob, we've taken it a step further. The competition facilitates and encourages creative new ideas for real problems faced by real people. Now, like-minded entrepreneurs and experts can help each other on-the-go – from anywhere."
About Endurance International Group
Endurance International Group is a publicly traded (NASDAQ: EIGI) technology company that helps power small and medium-sized businesses online. Through its proprietary cloud platform, Endurance provides web presence solutions including web hosting, eCommerce, eMarketing and mobile business tools to approximately 4.2 million subscribers around the globe. The company's world-class family of brands includes Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, A Small Orange, MOJO Marketplace, BigRock and ResellerClub, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 2,600 people across the United States in Utah, Texas, Washington and Arizona and in the United Kingdom, India, Israel and Brazil. For more information on how Endurance can help grow your business, visit endurance.com.
Endurance International Group and the compass logo are trademarks of The Endurance International Group, Inc. Other brand names of Endurance International Group are trademarks of The Endurance International Group, Inc. or its subsidiaries.
Endurance International Group
SOURCE Endurance International Group