WALTHAM, Mass., Dec. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Constant Contact, an Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) company and a leader in email marketing solutions, is proud to announce several new features, including its next generation editor and automated segmentation – each designed with efficiency, ease and speed in mind. The announcement arrives on the heels of a recent study conducted by MeasuringU for Constant Contact that showed that 73 percent of first-time users prefer creating emails with Constant Contact compared to top competitors.
"Constant Contact's mission is to make it fast and easy to drive impactful results from customers' email marketing, even if they're a beginner," said Jonathan Kateman, General Manager, Constant Contact. "These new tools will help our customers easily create more engaging, customized emails that will help grow their business."
Introducing a new generation.
At the forefront of the powerful new features is a state-of-the-art next generation editor, with true drag-and-drop editing and pre-designed content blocks, which is designed to:
- Make it faster and easier for small business owners, entrepreneurs and nonprofits to create custom, professional-looking email marketing campaigns.
- Drive higher response rates and better business results.
Intuitive features. Tangible results.
The new editor features Action Blocks, pre-designed drag-and-drop content sections tailored for smaller businesses and nonprofits that encourage recipients to take a specific action. The following new Action Blocks are helping Constant Contact customers increase email click-through rates:
- RSVP Action Blocks make it easy to promote events, invite attendees, and manage guest lists with fully customizable RSVP buttons that enable single-click replies and increase response rates.
- Poll Action Blocks allow users to drag-and-drop a poll into any email, increasing engagement and allowing them to collect valuable information without having to link to external sources.
- Donation Action Blocks enable nonprofits and charitable organizations to easily request donations with a button that directs recipients to a custom, mobile-responsive landing page where they can learn more and make a donation via WePay.
Track engagement to better target messaging.
According to DMA, segmented and targeted emails generate 58% of all email revenue for email marketers using those features1. To that end, Constant Contact now allows users to maximize the effectiveness of their emails by segmenting contacts based on the content engaged with so users can follow up with more targeted, relevant messages. Click Segmentation automatically creates contact segments based on engagement with a specific link. Trackable links can be added to any email, which can then be set to automatically add contacts who click the tracked link to a new or existing list. An autoresponder series can also be assigned to each list for automated follow up.
Plan ahead. Connect with customers. Grow your business.
To further help manage the flow of users' email communication, Constant Contact's platform now also features a Marketing Calendar that:
- Provides users with a familiar monthly campaign view that makes planning, creating, and scheduling their marketing more efficient
- Saves valuable time and drives better results for businesses.
Sign-up that goes beyond the norm.
Small businesses and nonprofits are always looking for new leads or prospective members and need an easy and effective way to capture contact information in channels that work best for their business. Constant Contact's new Dynamic Sign-up Forms are:
- Professional, easy to use forms for websites that maximize new subscribers with dynamic, attention grabbing displays and customizable triggers.
- A powerful tool to turn website visitors into new contacts using pop-up display options and display triggering.
Send with confidence.
Standing out in the inbox and providing contacts with a great brand experience is how small business and nonprofits get the results they are looking for. Knowing that their emails will look great once their contacts open gives them the confidence to send in the first place. That's why Constant Contact is introducing Inbox Preview, which provides users with email previews to see how their email looks across popular email clients and devices in seconds. Constant Contact's Inbox Preview is powered by Litmus, the world's leading email creative platform.
About Constant Contact
Constant Contact, an Endurance International Group company and a leader in email marketing since 1995, provides hundreds of thousands of small businesses around the world with the online marketing tools, resources, and personalized coaching they need to grow their business.
About Endurance International Group
Endurance International Group Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:EIGI) (em)Powers millions of small businesses worldwide with products and technology to vitalize their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. The Endurance family of brands includes: Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, SiteBuilder and SinglePlatform, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs over 3,600 people across the United States, Brazil, India and the Netherlands. For more information, visit: www.endurance.com.
Endurance International Group and the compass logo are trademarks of The Endurance International Group, Inc. Constant Contact, the Constant Contact logo and other brand names of Endurance International Group are trademarks of The Endurance International Group, Inc. or its subsidiaries.
1 Source: DMA National Client Email Report 2015
SOURCE Constant Contact