In this section of the Endurance International MediaRoom, you'll find our news releases. The releases are listed in chronological order and are archived by year.
- Jun 30, 2016Endurance International Group's Independence Day Survey reveals that almost 70 percent of entrepreneurs believe owning a small business is the best job they've ever had, despite the personal and financial costs.
- May 17, 2016Seasoned EVP brings extensive communications and integrated marketing experience to Endurance
- May 2, 2016Endurance Kicks Off National Small Business Week By Celebrating American #SMBSuperStars Who Dream Big, Start SmallEndurance's family of brands, including Constant Contact, HostGator, Domain.com, iPage, Business On Tapp, Impress.ly, and MOJO Marketplace, launch activities celebrating American small business
- Feb 11, 2016The cloud-based solutions provider's custom script reduced WordPress-related technical issues by 18 percent.
- Jan 11, 2016Survey: Vast Majority Of U.S. Small Business Owners Are Both Bullish On 2016 Outlook And Critical Of Government Support For Small BusinessEndurance International Group's 2016 State of the Union Survey also reveals that over half of small business owners plan to make financial investments in their business this year.
Dec 15, 2015Impress.ly sources existing web content to automatically create a personalized, app-like site optimized for mobile with no coding required.
Oct 20, 2015Endurance and Google Extend Relationship to Help Small Businesses in Emerging Markets Succeed Online
Sep 9, 2015Small Business Owners Feel Optimistic About Their Businesses, Yet Bleak On The Economy For The Remainder Of 2015Endurance International Group's U.S. Small Business Economic and Political Sentiment Survey also reveals small business owners split on U.S. political parties, unhappy with Presidential candidates